Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last Week's Outfit #1

I originally started this blog on tumblr but then came to realize that tumblr wasn't made for the blog I had envisioned...hence, I have switched to blogger. With that said I will repost what I already posted last week on the soon to be non-existent tumblr blog.
"The weather in Los Angeles today was piping hot so I dressed in lightweight, breathable cottons. I then grabbed my favorite carpet bag, slipped on a pair of vintage green pumps, and was out the door! Or should I say… the window?"
Photobucket
{Fact: I bought this belt my freshman year of high school...still my favorite}

All photos by Nathan.

3 comments:

Chelsea Cyan said...

WOW! SEXY yet MODEST!? WOAHHHHH

Anonymous said...

Hey i've been looking for a bag like that for a long time...where did you find this treasure???? keenancurls@hotmail.com

Fa'alua said...

Where did you find that bag? keenancurls@hotmail.com