Monday, November 15, 2010

Cookies Please

I attended a service auction this weekend and being that it was a classy event, the guests were dressed very well.  I was most pleased to show off my new(to me) velvet pill-box hat that a friend in my speech class gave to me(how thoughtful).  

My contribution to the auction was a plate of homemade oatmeal, chocolate chip, flax seed cookies...quite delicious. 

Photobucket
{Visibly Wearing: unknown vintage pill-box hat, bebe earings, Betsy Johnson coat.}



Photo by my good friend Derek!

3 comments:

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Love your hat and your coat. Gorgeous.

Don't miss my first ever giveaway

Anna K. said...

I want one of your cookies right now. Yum. I love the hat, and you definitely pull anything and everything off!

Elaine said...

How fun!! i want to see your whole outfit!!!!

www.clothedmuch.com